October 06, 2008

A song of Love...

.
In your eyes that reflects shades of kohl,
.
rest my eyes stealing your nectar divine...

Your suave cheeks that wears black mole,

yearns my kiss, lingering like wetness of wine...

Words from my lips flutter but only for you,

like a bee hums a flower, I love you, I love you...



In your breath that scents the love around,

sinks my breath, forever in an endless time...

Your locks, like the fairies locks are bound,

when loose, cast a magic like a reckless chime...

Glances from my eyes escape but only to see you,

like a ray escapes sun to embrace a morning dew...



In your stride that sways like flowers of spring,

dances with mine in an enchanting tune...

Your voice, like cold showers of summer sing,

drives me insane like a peacock in monsoon...

The air's soft and moonlight teasing but only for you,

like a playful kiss that whispers , I love you, I love you...
.

6 comments:

Nishant said...

this one is great...
but then the question is who was the inspiration? couldnt have been so good without one!

Anonymous said...

enjoyed it.... bt at times found it like a kids poetry... flowers of spring n peacock in monsoon...overall a sweet one :)

NJ said...

beautiful ...
some of the credit goes to the motivation behind this :-)

Kim said...

@every1 :Hmmm... thanks a lot ever1...Inspiraton...hahaha...dunno Not really !!!

Aurindam said...

Sexy poem kimmy!!
With romance driping from every line of it!!... Wassup dude!?? Any interesting turn of event in ur life!?? ;)

Unknown said...

Hey kimmie....common tell us the inspiration behind this yar...Any ways...lovely poem..Keep up!
Ankita