January 18, 2007

Musing by the Sea Shore


Basking in the sand by the sea,
I muse at its azure water running towards me...
Gently I cupped it, kissed it,
As she blushingly fell on my knee...

I wish I would be the sun,
away from land, away from kin...
I would savor your smell and rise in horizon,
and kiss you until morning...

I wish I would be the sky,
clouding unto thee with the rainbow hue...
I would keep pouring down from long way up,
just to say how much I love you...

I wish I would be the breeze,
slowly I would whisper my feelings and jingle...
I would whirl and dance around you
and make u smile with cute dimple...

How I wish I would keep musing,
like the sun the sky and the breeze...
That loves so much the sea,
Ahh!!! Why not me...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What happened to Coconut tree?? ;)
Jokes apart, beautifully written, perfect expression of your feelings !! Now, we can understand your extreme love for sea!! Keep posting !!

Anonymous said...

Oye Dost,

Kaise ho aur kahan ho??