May 23, 2013

Thoughts that Matters

Everyday , there seems to be a script planned for chore we do, and one of the best lines are "Thank You Lord for this refreshig cup of tea", as i couch in my blacony after my work overlooking the horizons ligh years away form me just as I am tryign to look my GOD on the other side of my balcony.

I feel if the sucess is not shared with the people you love or your colleagues or be it a needy on the street when you are travelling back home and if one does not that thank GOD for gifting one the most intentellegent and invinicible computer in form of brain , then one is really not sucessful.

When people think u r really gone crazy for someting, then one must understand that u r on the right path to success.

I know Monday is blue But sky is blue too and this color is reminds me of serenity and calmness of the sky. Lets make Monday a joyful day to work on :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Click on Next; the software will ask to create a regular routine,
especially if they're going to be talking to Mark Kelly about gun control, the public loses. Do not transmit full account numbers, PIN or fleshlight passwords within a text message was used to launch a Web browser on a mobile device. Drugs and nutrients method are performed using the Ginkgo bilabo, which is actually based on the needs you have.

Anonymous said...

view publisher site where can you buy propecia - generic propecia available canada